Once Upon A Time...




I just love these first words to a story... I think it's because for me, really good stories usually started this way!  In July, I had the priviledge of photographing the sweet girl pictured above and I'm also lucky enough to call her my great niece!  Her session was so much fun and so precious... it also turned into an awesome new idea for children 4-10 years old called storybook sessions that include up to a full 2 hours of on location photography time, provided costumes and props to wear and play with...




...and the best part!!!...

... a 12x12 hard cover album that includes a one of a kind story custom and personalized to the child with all illustrations being the best images from the session!  





I did this for my niece and the reviews just from this precious girl were enough for me to want to do this for more children!  She loves her book and the only time she is quiet is when she is watching her slideshow of images set to music and transitions.  :)

For her custom story visit:
 https://view.publitas.com/jmarie-portraits-and-design/princess-evelyna/     

Enjoy!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Will Be Boys!! - Senior Spotlight 2017

On the sunnyside of the street... Abling Family

Becca and Gwen