Boys Will Be Boys!! - Senior Spotlight 2017

The only word that comes to mind when I think about Isiah's session is FUN

I've known Isiah since he was little and boy has he grown up!   Isiah came all the way from Pueblo where he goes to Central High School and is quite the athlete.  He is looked up to by his friends and his parents couldn't be more proud of this superstar! The only stipulation to getting his pictures taken was that he could bring 2 of his closest friends... of course, I said "YES!"




It was a beautiful fall day and we couldn't have asked for better scenery.  Isiah is quite outgoing and not very shy about anything!   When he isn't poking fun at his sisters, he is hanging with the guys.  Although, their sense of fun is a little different than what some might think!  Maybe we should have had second thoughts about getting all of them that close to the side of a canyon!  However, these 3 friends sure know how to show a girl a good time!



                                           It may look dangerous, but I assure it was safe!

Isiah, Jake and Zay brought along a lot of energy and ideas they wanted to incorporate into these images... so I went along for the ride and just kept snapping pictures! 

 
These boys!




I believe this was their version of evolution....LOL

Once Isiah got what he wanted it was time to get some images taken that Mom would be proud of.  What a handsome guy!!






When we had enough of Castlewood Canyon, they followed me over to the shell station nestled right on Parker Rd in Franktown.  Who would have thought that the buildings and stairs behind a fueling station would look so good?!






Isiah and his friends proved that you don't have to have boring senior pictures taken... you can have them taken where you want, the way you want and make it a fun, memorable experience together!!

Thank you Isiah for allowing me to be a small part of your senior year!  Good luck after graduation... I know you will be great and "find the fun" in whatever you do!!  

Julia

www.jmarieportraits.com 

Subscribe to Jmarie Portraits and Design!

* indicates required

Comments

  1. Julia, my dear, dear friend. I can't tell you how happy I am so happy that you were the one who took these pictures. I am so blessed to have you as a friend. You did such an amazing job. You let the boys do what they needed and you had the perfect angle each time. I can't wait for you to do Nikki's graduation pictures, although that is four years away.

    Love you my friend
    Laurie Collins

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On the sunnyside of the street... Abling Family

Becca and Gwen