Becca and Gwen

With my all new Once Upon A Time storybook sessions and services, I wanted to try out a couple looks and costumes.  These two beautiful girls fit right into it perfectly!


Once Upon A Time sessions are for children 4-10.  Gwen is a sassy 9 year old that knows how to work the camera!  I just can't get enough of that sweet smile!! 


As a princess, Gwen looked amazing in a crown!

I have known Becca for almost 6 years now and she is certainly blossoming into quite the beauty inside and out!  





Didn't I tell you this one is sassy?  Her mother had this idea for a pose... I think it's perfection!


It was in this costume that Gwen really let loose and started to have fun!  



Becca couldn't believe I asked her to kiss the Frog Prince... but she did and looked beautiful doing it!!  What fun!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys Will Be Boys!! - Senior Spotlight 2017

On the sunnyside of the street... Abling Family